- Combine Phase A, maintain temp above 50°C.
- Combine Phase B, and heat to 80 – 85 °C until melted.
- Add Phase A to Phase B. Hand mix.
- Homogenize mixture until trace occurs.
- Once desirable trace is achieved, pour into molds.
- Allow to set for 24-48 hours, and unmold and cut to continue curing process.
- After one week of curing, soap is ready for use.
- 3 months at 45 °C
- 3 months. RT
- 3 freeze/thaw cycles
- Koster Keunen, Inc.
Ingredient Trade Name
|Lye||Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda)||5.29|
|Bayberry Wax1||Myrica Cerifera (Bayberry) Fruit Wax||41.18|
|Cocoa Butter1||Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter||41.18|